Entropy Music Club

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Entropy Music Club

Entropy Music Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Funk Soldiers

3 posters

Cd & DVD labelling

Anonymous

Cd & DVD labelling Empty Cd & DVD labelling

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:43 am

Hi there, everybody!!

I wonder if anybody can help me with this one?? :geek:

1/I bought Sinel CD label paper & I have a common HP 1310 Inkjet...I've been breaking my head for 2 hours in order to sincronize the image print with the actual paperlabel, I 've wasted 4 sheets already trying & each time it prints outside the lines, even after adjusting the print deviations in the the settings. I'm using Sinel 1.0 Cd label software.

2/ I'm also trying to reset the printing margins of my printer so that it doesn't cut off at the bottom, how can I get to the margins settings??

Any software (or label paper) or technical advise is more than welcome!!! pale
    maxim9691
    maxim9691

Cd & DVD labelling Empty Re: Cd & DVD labelling

Post by maxim9691 Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:20 am

Normally I pride myself on being able to answer these tech questions, but this is a new one on me.
    Ymaginatif
    Ymaginatif

Post by Ymaginatif Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:59 am

I do the odd cover printing, but I steer clear from CD labels. Just black ink on the CDR with title will do it. (Come to think of it, I've even stopped burning the CDRs these days!)
    But even with the home-made covers I struggle to get them right. In the end I gave in, and bought a special programme for it (all legal!) and even that didn'twork properly ... So I've basically given up on that.

Anybody else?
    maxim9691
    maxim9691

Post by maxim9691 Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:05 am

I might add that I prefer lightscribe to actual cd stick on's , they are supposed to be on the verge of a full color break through.
    Jfrost
    Jfrost

Post by Jfrost Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:30 am

I'm have light-scribe burner and it looks OK but I'm saving for a printer that allows me to print straight onto those printable discs ....... unless some warns me off it but they seem to leave a very professional job.

And the discs here are roughly the same price.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:00 pm