Entropy Music Club

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Entropy Music Club

Entropy Music Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Funk Soldiers

+3
Ymaginatif
maxim9691
purpleblues1
7 posters

Not so much of a podcast, more of a mash up....

purpleblues1
    purpleblues1

Not so much of a podcast, more of a mash up.... Empty Not so much of a podcast, more of a mash up....

Post by purpleblues1 Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:10 pm

I was asked to provide " upbeat " and happy music for the intro to our AGm , along with a snip of music for a photo montage and an outro piece.

Well ,the muses struck me and I constructed a 12 minute mash up of great riiffs and intros...
    It didn't get used in the end , but please take a moment to kick back ,turn up your speakers and blast out my attempts..

the photo montage music was a remix ( by me ) of Coldplay's "Paradise" - it got used.
    My outro music was a 20 minute funk mix , it got rejected in favour of "one Direction" torturing "one way or another" as it was "contemporary " but a tune that the "oldies" would know....

The AGM went well, I mixed 3 microphoned delegates, video feeds and a laptop all live , armed only with a cup of finest Starbuck Cappucino.
    maxim9691
    maxim9691

Not so much of a podcast, more of a mash up.... Empty Re: Not so much of a podcast, more of a mash up....

Post by maxim9691 Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:43 pm

Embedded
    purpleblues1
    purpleblues1

Not so much of a podcast, more of a mash up.... Empty Re: Not so much of a podcast, more of a mash up....

Post by purpleblues1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:12 am

It would appear that this has failed to ignite my Rock n Roll career ..
    not so much a "Olympic" moment, more of a "millennium give up bug" non event...
    back to the day job... chock
    Ymaginatif
    Ymaginatif

Post by Ymaginatif Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:51 am

Wait wait - I need time to get to this!! It's on my to-do list Cool

Anyway, welcome to the Online rock and roll fame. My recent 'single' still has a song with an all time low of 2 hits tongue
    Mace2theO
    Mace2theO

Post by Mace2theO Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:29 am

purpleblues1 wrote:It would appear that this has failed to ignite my Rock n Roll career ..

Laughing Welcome to our lonely world rofl
    Ymaginatif
    Ymaginatif

Post by Ymaginatif Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:27 am

1 PM on A sunday - I found a bit of time!

Very enjoyable - with a mixture of very familiar intros (including the already famous War Of The Worlds/The War mixup) and funny moodswings. you probably put too much Prince in it for it to be accepted?! Laughing

I like the ending - sound The New Power Generation blowing up France?! I can live with that Cool
    maxim9691
    maxim9691

Post by maxim9691 Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:43 am

purpleblues1 wrote:It would appear that this has failed to ignite my Rock n Roll career ..

It is very frustrating because some of the stuff created at EMC is pretty amazing.
    One thing I would like to do is have our Webcasts/Podcasts added as a free channel on iTunes, but just haven't had time to check to see if they would be legal to share or not.
    Maybe, someone would like to check out the finer details ?

Anyway, once on iTunes I think we would see a world of difference with our listener numbers.
    CKJ505
    CKJ505

Post by CKJ505 Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:48 am

PB's life rolled into 12 minutes.

Nice journey that one - I like the additions of Queen as they ROCK!

It's a mix that every one should like as all the artistes have got a mention here and there at Entropy.

Thanks for the share.Not so much of a podcast, more of a mash up.... 344941
    Silver-Tongue
    Silver-Tongue

Post by Silver-Tongue Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:08 pm

The Clash... leading to Queen's Radio Ga Ga ... leading to One Vision...Class Cool Could have done without the War Of The Worlds Snippet but other than that liked it a lot, made me remember that I have other things in my collection than the Prince dj
    maxim9691
    maxim9691

Post by maxim9691 Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:30 pm

Silver-Tongue wrote:

The Clash... leading to Queen's Radio Ga Ga ... leading to One Vision...Class Cool Could have done without the War Of The Worlds Snippet but other than that liked it a lot, made me remember that I have other things in my collection than the Prince dj

I wonder if anyone still listens to that album Queen:One Vision (album) ? Embarassed
    CKJ505
    CKJ505

Post by CKJ505 Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:40 am

maxim9691 wrote:
    Silver-Tongue wrote:
    not so much a "Olympic" moment, more of a "millennium Not so much of a podcast, more of a mash up.... 787856 bug" non event...
    back to the day job... Not so much of a podcast, more of a mash up.... 361836

The Clash... leading to Queen's Radio Ga Ga ... leading to One Vision...Class Not so much of a podcast, more of a mash up.... 236716 Could have done without the War Of The Worlds Snippet but other than that liked it a lot, made me remember that I have other things in my collection than the Not so much of a podcast, more of a mash up.... 1228007915 Not so much of a podcast, more of a mash up.... 468627

I wonder if anyone still listens to that album Queen:One Vision (album) ? Embarassed

I read it many many times...Brilliant! Actually I have it in my car. I usually throw it on on a Friday driving home from work, gets me in a good mood for the weekend.Not so much of a podcast, more of a mash up.... 344941
    maxim9691
    maxim9691

Post by maxim9691 Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:15 am

CKJ505 wrote:
    maxim9691 wrote:
    Silver-Tongue wrote:
    not so much a "Olympic" moment, more of a "millennium Not so much of a podcast, more of a mash up.... 787856 bug" non event...
    back to the day job... Not so much of a podcast, more of a mash up.... 361836

The Clash... leading to Queen's Radio Ga Ga ... leading to One Vision...Class Not so much of a podcast, more of a mash up.... 236716 Could have done without the War Of The Worlds Snippet but other than that liked it a lot, made me remember that I have other things in my collection than the Not so much of a podcast, more of a mash up.... 1228007915 Not so much of a podcast, more of a mash up.... 468627

I read it many many times...Brilliant! Actually I have it in my car. I usually throw it on on a Friday driving home from work, gets me in a good mood for the weekend.Not so much of a podcast, more of a mash up.... 344941

Not so much of a podcast, more of a mash up.... Like_t10
    GoldTimer
    GoldTimer

Post by GoldTimer Tue May 28, 2013 4:26 pm

Being a big mash-up fan, I have to check this out!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:17 am