Entropy Music Club

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Entropy Music Club

Entropy Music Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Funk Soldiers

+2
Ymaginatif
maxim9691
6 posters

Emancipation Words and Pictures Magazine

maxim9691
    maxim9691

Emancipation Words and Pictures Magazine Empty Emancipation Words and Pictures Magazine

Post by maxim9691 Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:04 pm

Emancipation Words and Pictures Magazine Emanci10
    42 pages
    check E wikipedia for more information

Ymaginatif
    Ymaginatif

Emancipation Words and Pictures Magazine Empty Re: Emancipation Words and Pictures Magazine

Post by Ymaginatif Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:04 pm

The booklet that should have come with the CD ...

Imagine Emancipation on vinyl?!! A nice orange box with 4 if not 5 discs. The existing booklet in large format. and this one added with the lyrics.
    If Prince produces something like that, I'd gladly help him to solve his financial problems Very Happy
    fkkScoop
    fkkScoop

Emancipation Words and Pictures Magazine Empty Re: Emancipation Words and Pictures Magazine

Post by fkkScoop Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:30 pm

I have this one...Whoa...something found that was also avaible in germany!!! Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:14 pm

I don't remember if I've this.
    There's MESS AROUND me!!
    johnnypizzle
    johnnypizzle

Post by johnnypizzle Fri May 14, 2010 2:16 pm

at one point Prince was just giving these things away. free with every purchase. i must have 3 or 4. one thing i found odd about it was some of the lyrics. in Jam O The Year, it said "When the groove rubberbaby's hot, I'm givin it all i got." RUBBERBABY? that can't be right. i thought it was "when the groove from her baby's hot, i'm givin it all i got," as he sampled his baby's heartbeat for one of his other songs...."Sex In The Summer," which everyone knows. maybe i'm reading too far into it, or maybe the person transcribing the lyrics has a bum ear.
    GoldTimer
    GoldTimer

Post by GoldTimer Fri May 14, 2010 3:12 pm

johnnypizzle wrote:at one point Prince was just giving these things away. free with every purchase. i must have 3 or 4. one thing i found odd about it was some of the lyrics. in Jam O The Year, it said "When the groove rubberbaby's hot, I'm givin it all i got." RUBBERBABY? that can't be right. i thought it was "when the groove from her baby's hot, i'm givin it all i got," as he sampled his baby's heartbeat for one of his other songs...."Sex In The Summer," which everyone knows. maybe i'm reading too far into it, or maybe the person transcribing the lyrics has a bum ear.

Definitely a misquote. But then again don't forget "bucket of squirrelmeat" and other such weird lyrics. Hmmm....
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:31 am

Cool, this can be interesting
    purpleaxxe
    purpleaxxe

Post by purpleaxxe Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:02 am

I used to have this too. Sold it on ebay a few years back and regret it now.

A nice little collectibile with some cool photos.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:22 pm