Entropy Music Club

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Entropy Music Club

Entropy Music Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Funk Soldiers

4 posters

EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast (September '10)

maxim9691
    maxim9691

EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast (September '10) Empty EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast (September '10)

Post by maxim9691 Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:08 pm

Mace2theO
    Staff
    EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast (September '10) 2010-035

Funk Bank: 20054

Musician
    Guitar: EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast (September '10) 025-7802-321REg b1
    Pedal: EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast (September '10) XESREg p7
    Amp: EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast (September '10) 2216200000_mdREg a2
    EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast (September '10) Empty
    EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast (September '10) I_icon_minipostSubject: EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast (September '10) I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010 - 12:33 EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast (September '10) Icon_q10 EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast (September '10) Icon_e10 EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast (September '10) Delete10 EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast (September '10) Icon_i10
    EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast

Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize
    EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast (September '10) B580304d
    Inspired by the Entropy Meet Up in Wales (4-5th Sept '10)
    - featuring clips and new songs from the now infamous "Wales Tapes" plus artists that were part of soundtrack of the weekend

1. "Welcome"
    2. The Car I
    3. "Scoop's Concert Tips"
    4. The Car II
    5. "Maxim"
    6. Cob cd store I
    7. "Phone Calls"/"Scoop Song"
    8. Cob cd store II
    9. "The Internet is Dead"
    10. Ymaginatif's House
    11. "Danke Schoen"/"It's Gonna Happen"/"German Frost"
    12. The Car III
    13. "Sit Down"

EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast (September '10) B05e2111

I'm hoping at least 3 people listen to this EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast (September '10) 482452

Ymaginatif
    Ymaginatif

EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast (September '10) Empty Re: EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast (September '10)

Post by Ymaginatif Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:28 am

If you want to hear Scoop describe his Prince concert experience?
    If you want to hear Maceo shake a baby-shaker as if he was born to do it?
    If you want to hear Jfrost beatbox (or talk German)?
    If you want to hear the acoustics of Ymaginatif's living room?

Featuring the guest-appearances of one of Maxim's daughters and Purplebluess!

go no further!
    In fact, scroll up one post, and download the link!
    maxim9691
    maxim9691

EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast (September '10) Empty Re: EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast (September '10)

Post by maxim9691 Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:27 am

Ymaginatif wrote:If you want to hear Scoop describe his Prince concert experience?
    If you want to hear Maceo shake a baby-shaker as if he was born to do it?
    If you want to hear Jfrost beatbox (or talk German)?
    If you want to hear the acoustics of Ymaginatif's living room?

Featuring the guest-appearances of one of Maxim's daughters and Purplebluess!

go no further!
    In fact, scroll up one post, and download the link!

All true I must say EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast (September '10) 739915
    fkkScoop
    fkkScoop

Post by fkkScoop Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:02 am

I listen to this now for the third time and must say....

What a wonderful night!!!

loved to be a part of it and want to describe more Prince experiences the next time!!!! EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast (September '10) 482452

Very nice Songs are on this Podcast also....Van Morrison? Who´s that? EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast (September '10) Icon_lol

But the parts the EMF ALLSTAR STARSINGER MACEO yell out his funky voice are the greatest parts!!!!

More PLEASE!!!!
    Mace2theO
    Mace2theO

Post by Mace2theO Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:59 am

fkkScoop wrote:I listen to this now for the third time and must say....

loved to be a part of it and want to describe more Prince experiences the next time!!!! EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast (September '10) 482452

Very nice Songs are on this Podcast also....Van Morrison? Who´s that? EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast (September '10) Icon_lol

But the parts the EMF ALLSTAR STARSINGER MACEO yell out his funky voice are the greatest parts!!!!

More PLEASE!!!!

Maceo is NOT a singer EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast (September '10) 822883 ....however, Maceo is willing to embarrass himself in front of friends to ensure fun is had!
    maxim9691
    maxim9691

Post by maxim9691 Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:38 am

Mace2theO wrote:

More PLEASE!!!!

Maceo is NOT a singer EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast (September '10) 822883 ....however, Maceo is willing to embarrass himself in front of friends to ensure fun is had!

EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast (September '10) 724786 EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast (September '10) Icon_cheers Job well done , one can feel the fun seeping through the speakers
    Ymaginatif
    Ymaginatif

Post by Ymaginatif Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:56 am

I honestly say: Maceo is the best singer of the whole bunch!

HE SHOULD SING MORE!! cheers
    fkkScoop
    fkkScoop

Post by fkkScoop Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:31 am

Mace2theO wrote:

More PLEASE!!!!

Ymaginatif wrote:I honestly say: Maceo is the best singer of the whole bunch!

HE SHOULD SING MORE!! cheers

YES, You should SING more!!! EMF All Stars - The Aberystwyth Podcast (September '10) Icon_rr

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:57 pm