Entropy Music Club

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Entropy Music Club

Entropy Music Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Funk Soldiers

2 posters

WINROLL (one of my favorite and useful apps)

maxim9691
    maxim9691

WINROLL (one of my favorite and useful apps) Empty WINROLL (one of my favorite and useful apps)

Post by maxim9691 Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:18 pm

WINROLL 2.0

Introduction

WinRoll easily manages multiple open windows.

(after installation) To use simply right click the top bar of any open window (even a browser) and the window will roll up to size of the top of the bar. Very handy if you use multiple windows !

Make a window roll into its title bar, send it to the back or make it stay on top. Minimize, maximize or close all visible windows, including minimizing to the tray area. Make a window translucent on Windows 2000 or above. WinRoll is lovingly hand-crafted in 100% pure assembly language to give the fastest response and the smallest memory footprint. WinRoll is proudly a FREEWARE and OPEN SOURCE application.

Translations

Russian, Italian, German and French.

Notes: Please re-select your old options.
    Additions: Middle or Shift Right click the minimize button to minimize to tray. By popular demand.
    Shift + Right click as alternative for Middle click.
    Option to ignore middle mouse button. Suggested by Manny Garcia.

Credits

Many thanks to Steve Hutchesson for creating MASM32, an incredibly powerful bundle of assembly language tools. Thanks to Iczelion for his fantastic assembly language tutorials. Also, thanks to all the developers of NSIS for their amazing software installation package.

Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?m1tmmietvmc
    password = maxapps
    Ymaginatif
    Ymaginatif

WINROLL (one of my favorite and useful apps) Empty Re: WINROLL (one of my favorite and useful apps)

Post by Ymaginatif Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:26 am

Very useful application! Laughing

But it doesn't seem to work with wordfiles for me???

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:29 am