Entropy Music Club

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Entropy Music Club

Entropy Music Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Funk Soldiers

Learn how to create a dark, simple and sleek layout

maxim9691
    maxim9691

Learn how to create a dark, simple and sleek layout Empty Learn how to create a dark, simple and sleek layout

Post by maxim9691 Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Learn how to create a dark, simple and sleek layout

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 07 Sep How to create a dark wordpress business layout

written by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hello.
    In this tutorial i will show you how to create a clean dark wordpresstheme. You can download the PSD layout for Free if you don’t manage tocreate alone this layout. however i recommend you to try to follow mytutorial because i am sure you will came up with a great simplewordpress layout
    For start create a new document with the following sizes: 1200×1200pixels. Set the background color to #D5D5D5. As you can see from thefollowing image i have placed a dark shape ( #414141 )on the top of thelayout.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]On the top of the layout i will add our simple text logo: Free-Stock-Graphics[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I will use the following layer styles.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Under my logo i will create a round shape with Rounded Rectangle Tool[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]For this navigation bar i will use the following layer styles.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]This is how the navigation bar will look like.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Under this navigation bar i will add another shape where we willplace our slide show. You can use different types of slides howspowered by jquery, or mooTools.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Over my Horizontal Navigation Bar i will create another round shape. here i will create a search form.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Here are the layer styles i have used to create this indented search form.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]This is my result so far.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]On the right side i will create another round shape, where i will place the latest blog posts.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]To create this shape i have used the following color: #CFCFCF, and of course i have used also a simple layer style[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]On the footer of the layout i have placed some text and some horizontal lines.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I will zoom in to see better how this lines are aligned. If you lookmore carefully you will see that i have used two thin lines withdifferent colors.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I have placed also on the left side on the footer some text, and this is my result.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]On the body of the layout i have placed also some text and some images.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]And on the right side i have used Horizontal Type Tool to write some text in the Latest Blog posts area.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]This is my final result. i hope you like it. If you need anothertypes of tutorial do not hesitate to leave us a comment with yoursuggestion.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Download Wordpress Dark Layout (1.6 MiB)

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:38 am