Entropy Music Club

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Entropy Music Club

Entropy Music Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Funk Soldiers

2 posters

CK's forthcoming podcast in the pipeline (Rainbows)

CKJ505
    CKJ505

CK's forthcoming podcast in the pipeline (Rainbows) Empty CK's forthcoming podcast in the pipeline (Rainbows)

Post by CKJ505 Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:52 pm

In my mind a while back I came up with a new concept of a podcast but I held back to see what would happen.

Due to the influx of podcasts lately, I had one ready, but I just put it on hold. CK's forthcoming podcast in the pipeline (Rainbows) 787990

When everyone has free'd their minds I will release but not till the begging starts. CK's forthcoming podcast in the pipeline (Rainbows) 765994

After listening to many podcasts, now I understand what podcasting is all about, but, and there is always a but...the quality is only as good as the quality of what the podcaster has, as in the quality of original recordings, the quality of equipment and the quality of what is available on the free market.

I could upgrade with what I have already done but I am happy with what I have done.

What I did learn from doing this one is:

Enjoy the actual experience, use what you have at hand, and more so, just talk like you are talking to an old friend.

There is no shame, none at all, look at Maceo, he clocks in a Podcast at least once a month.

I'd like to meet all my fellow podcasters! CK's forthcoming podcast in the pipeline (Rainbows) 840942
    Mace2theO
    Mace2theO

CK's forthcoming podcast in the pipeline (Rainbows) Empty Re: CK's forthcoming podcast in the pipeline (Rainbows)

Post by Mace2theO Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:02 pm

Let the begging begin CK's forthcoming podcast in the pipeline (Rainbows) 317468 CK's forthcoming podcast in the pipeline (Rainbows) 317468 CK's forthcoming podcast in the pipeline (Rainbows) 317468
    CKJ505
    CKJ505

CK's forthcoming podcast in the pipeline (Rainbows) Empty Beg no more!

Post by CKJ505 Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:02 pm

Mace2theO wrote:Let the begging begin CK's forthcoming podcast in the pipeline (Rainbows) 317468 CK's forthcoming podcast in the pipeline (Rainbows) 317468 CK's forthcoming podcast in the pipeline (Rainbows) 317468

Done! Beggin'...I wish... CK's forthcoming podcast in the pipeline (Rainbows) 765994

Door > http://www.entropymc.com/t3796-rainbows-ck-s-podcast-ii#30578

Sponsored content

CK's forthcoming podcast in the pipeline (Rainbows) Empty Re: CK's forthcoming podcast in the pipeline (Rainbows)

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:15 pm