Entropy Music Club

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Entropy Music Club

Entropy Music Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Funk Soldiers

3 posters

[antivirus] Emsisoft Free Emergency Kit

maxim9691
    maxim9691

[antivirus] Emsisoft Free Emergency Kit Empty [antivirus] Emsisoft Free Emergency Kit

Post by maxim9691 Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:08 pm

Emsisoft Emergency Kit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    No
    antivirus program comes with a guaranteed 100% detection rate, and
    malware might occasionally slip through your defences. You should always
    have a second tool available, then, just in case - and Emsisoft Emergency Kit (EEK) is a great choice.
    The program runs without requiring installation, reducing the chance of any conflicts with your existing antivirus package.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Its straightforward system scanner uses a dual-scan-engine, rated highly by Virus Bulletin.
    Experienced users will appreciate tools like HiJackFree and BlitzBlank, which can help you manually detect and clean up malware.
    CKJ505
    CKJ505

[antivirus] Emsisoft Free Emergency Kit Empty Re: [antivirus] Emsisoft Free Emergency Kit

Post by CKJ505 Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:15 am

Cool - I have Avast - I can honestly say I have never had any troubles with Avast, but as you say , EEK - is a good back up service in case of other attacks of malware.
    Ymaginatif
    Ymaginatif

[antivirus] Emsisoft Free Emergency Kit Empty Re: [antivirus] Emsisoft Free Emergency Kit

Post by Ymaginatif Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:26 am

I use Sophos (provided by work) - which has a mind of its own. I started not only to remove viruses but also programmes which it deems illegal. Worrying!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:39 am