Entropy Music Club

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Entropy Music Club

Entropy Music Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Funk Soldiers

+5
CKJ505
Ymaginatif
Funk Physics
terribleg
maxim9691
9 posters

Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast II

maxim9691
    maxim9691

Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II Empty Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast II

Post by maxim9691 Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:47 am

Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast II
    Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II Triple10

[[BONUS]] For the Survivors ... Um , I mean Listeners of this Webcast- there is a NPG Vandal Bonus Track.
    Follow the instructions within to claim yours

Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?xyf7kkta67a7bh7

Last edited by maxim9691 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:37 am; edited 6 times in total
    terribleg
    terribleg

Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II Empty Re: Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast II

Post by terribleg Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:27 am

On it!
    Funk Physics
    Funk Physics

Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II Empty Re: Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast II

Post by Funk Physics Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:38 am

terribleg wrote:On it!

I'm in for the Twin
    Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II Images10
    Ymaginatif
    Ymaginatif

Post by Ymaginatif Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:01 am

The Briple Thread Podcast: it will make you burn your headphones! Laughing

I haven't heard it yet (I never listen to myself DJ-ing; I talk without hearing), and am BURNING with curiosity! cheers
    CKJ505
    CKJ505

Post by CKJ505 Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:22 pm

Spoiled we are, spoiled...

Read Purple Blues One, Reading Mace2theO & SeeNotes one and this one is in the pressure cooker...Spoiled I tell thee. Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II 482452

I fell like I should do one. B I G Think! scratch
    Mace2theO
    Mace2theO

Post by Mace2theO Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:40 pm

Funk Physics wrote:
    terribleg wrote:On it!

Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II Images10

Triple Threat indeed!!! Looking forward to the final product

It must be International Podcast Week Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II 765994
    SeeNote
    SeeNote

Post by SeeNote Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:10 pm

Triple barreled release! Gonna have to get my gear on for the read! My curiosity is peaked even without a chapter list!
    SeeNote
    SeeNote

Post by SeeNote Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:50 pm

Just half-way through the read, but I must say that THIS IS WHAT QUALITY WEBCASTS ARE MADE OF!

Love the quality delivery with seamless transitions that are the segues offered by our gracious hosts!

*Currently jamming to the funk driven contribution by Maceo from the Quebec chick. Who is "Crazy Mama" again?
    maxim9691
    maxim9691

Post by maxim9691 Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:01 am

SeeNote wrote:Just half-way through the read, but I must say that THIS IS WHAT QUALITY WEBCASTS ARE MADE OF!

Love the quality delivery with seamless transitions that are the segues offered by our gracious hosts!

*Currently jamming to the funk driven contribution by Maceo from the Quebec chick. Who is "Crazy Mama" again?

rock
    Ymaginatif
    Ymaginatif

Post by Ymaginatif Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:05 am

I have to wait until Monday the earliest before I can give it a listen now!!

I started yesterday, but it was too late in the day, so I only had the first two songs ... with Maxim's new electro-intro, Maceo's deliciously funky song ... and then me spoiling the cake Laughing
    I don't know what mood I was in when I was preparing my music-bits, but at best it can be called 'quirky'. Not funky. Definitely not funkie Laughing

still ... still looking forward to the rest!
    fkkScoop
    fkkScoop

Post by fkkScoop Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:53 am

Will check it right now at the workstation! ;-)
    maxim9691
    maxim9691

Post by maxim9691 Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:07 pm

Ymaginatif wrote:I have to wait until Monday the earliest before I can give it a listen now!!

I started yesterday, but it was too late in the day, so I only had the first two songs ... with Maxim's new electro-intro, Maceo's deliciously funky song ... and then me spoiling the cake Laughing
    I don't know what mood I was in when I was preparing my music-bits, but at best it can be called 'quirky'. Not funky. Definitely not funkie Laughing

still ... still looking forward to the rest!

Well, if it's any conselation I found a number of your comments rather funny
    Mace2theO
    Mace2theO

Post by Mace2theO Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:13 pm

I'm still laughing and enjoying this Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II 482452

The production is amazing, a new theme song for EMF Radio, some original music to boot and am still laughing at Maxim's mic breaks!!!

Plus I was introduced to new music (the best part of a cool webcast) and must now check out "Cricket Vultures"! Rockin!
    Mace2theO
    Mace2theO

Post by Mace2theO Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:14 pm

SeeNote wrote:Just half-way through the read, but I must say that THIS IS WHAT QUALITY WEBCASTS ARE MADE OF!

Amen to the above! I with SeeNote on that!

"Crazy Mama" is Lulu Hughes...love this girl!
    CKJ505
    CKJ505

Post by CKJ505 Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:45 pm

CK has the podcast in hand but CK can not read, hopefully Sunday. Why?

CK has visitors for the weekend. Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II 724786
    CK must watch the Irish soccer team take on Andorra in 45 minutes time.
    CK must also be up earlier than a blackbird to cheer on the Irish in the Rugby World Cup. 05:30 a.m. Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II 62843
    CK has nothing against the Welsh, but hopes they will crumble under sheer Irish pressure.

CK will not pass on the results as it matters not to our Entropian Pod Casters.

Thought? Is there a podcast competition on? Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II 505492
    Mace2theO
    Mace2theO

Post by Mace2theO Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:01 pm

CKJ505 wrote:CK has the podcast in hand but CK can not read, hopefully Sunday. Why?

CK has visitors for the weekend. Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II 724786
    CK must also be up earlier than a blackbird to cheer on the Irish in the Rugby World Cup. 05:30 a.m. Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II 62843
    CK has nothing against the Welsh, but hopes they will crumble under sheer Irish pressure.

Thought? Is there a podcast competition on? Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II 505492

Seems so - all Entropy members must do a webcast by Sunday to qualify for Entropy International Podcast Week Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II 765994

Great news CK..looking forward to hearing it!
    CKJ505
    CKJ505

Post by CKJ505 Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:05 pm

Mace2theO wrote:
    CKJ505 wrote:CK has the podcast in hand but CK can not read, hopefully Sunday. Why?

Seems so - all Entropy members must do a webcast by Sunday to qualify for Entropy International Podcast Week Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II 765994

If I knew it was EIPW, I would have done one.

Sunday!!! That is very short notice as I have guests to attend to. Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II 840942 Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II 840942 Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II 840942 Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II 840942 Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II 840942
    Mace2theO
    Mace2theO

Post by Mace2theO Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:12 pm

CKJ505 wrote:
    Mace2theO wrote:

Sunday!!! That is very short notice as I have guests to attend to. Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II 840942 Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II 840942 Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II 840942 Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II 840942 Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II 840942

No worries...turns out EIPW has been extended through to the following week due to popular demand Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II 765994
    Jfrost
    Jfrost

Post by Jfrost Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:17 pm

CKJ505 wrote:
    Mace2theO wrote:

Panic not CK as you are probably aware 5 mins on E ends up been 3 hours (well according to my wife they do) so a week can mean as much as a month and I have just dropped this weeks mighty three Pods and am given myself a week to listen to those to inspire me into a Podding Mode and will then begin prepping a Pod myself...the last one I did took nearly 18 months or maybe 2 years to put together. (and I'm sure after they feedback on it the E community is willing to wait the same again!!!
    CKJ505
    CKJ505

Post by CKJ505 Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:28 pm

Jfrost wrote:
    CKJ505 wrote:
    Mace2theO wrote:

Panic not CK as you are probably aware 5 mins on E ends up been 3 hours (well according to my wife they do) so a week can mean as much as a month and I have just dropped this weeks mighty three Pods and am given myself a week to listen to those to inspire me into a Podding Mode and will then begin prepping a Pod myself...the last one I did took nearly 18 months or maybe 2 years to put together. (and I'm sure after they feedback on it the E community is willing to wait the same again!!!

Cool. Looking forward to reading IrElands greatest podcaster's next frost covered installment.

Now game on , Giles is getting wound up by Dunphy. Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II 765994
    maxim9691
    maxim9691

Post by maxim9691 Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:41 pm

Mace2theO wrote:I'm still laughing and enjoying this Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II 482452

The production is amazing, a new theme song for EMF Radio, some original music to boot and am still laughing at Maxim's mic breaks!!!

Plus I was introduced to new music (the best part of a cool webcast) and must now check out "Cricket Vultures"! Rockin!

For the record it's "Them Crooked Vultures" , I blame my crazy vocal effects, I also have a live set by them which is very rocking !

Mace2theO
    Mace2theO

Post by Mace2theO Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:59 pm

Thanks for the intro to 'Them Crooked Vultures' Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II 482452

btw, the bonus track rocked! Can't believe no one has commented...it can't be because no one has listened Suspect

btw, this and the other 17 podcasts from this month are now posted at EMF Radio
    Ymaginatif
    Ymaginatif

Post by Ymaginatif Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:34 am

I'm halfway through listening to it with headphones now - and it's even better than I thought it was Laughing

I won't comment on my own bits, but the two M's provided quite a few new and impressive musical introductions to me. Yes, Them Crooked Vultures sound great. Not just the Jimi Hendrix Guitar, but the singer sounds very like Cream/Disraeli Gears. I wish my voice sounded like that Smile

And two very very good contributions by Maceo jumped out: both terribly funky and rocky. One is his opener track and the other is in French. Candadian French. I'm not good at picking out names, so do tell us more about those! cheers

The mixed Beatles track - I might be wrong, but is that the audio for one of the official Rockband Promo films? A sort of Beatles-time-machine.
    maxim9691
    maxim9691

Post by maxim9691 Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:27 am

@mac2theO - 7 bonus downs so far

@ymaginatif - The beatles track is from Beatles Rock Band which I purchased last week for my kids. Yes, I'll admit to playing it- the game is fun to play and does required some skill similar to a real instrument.
    CKJ505
    CKJ505

Post by CKJ505 Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:48 am

I tried to listen to it, well I did but there was too much going on around me and too many starts and stops.

So far my two mini CK's were riding camels around the living room dancing to Ymaginatif's Aladdin Camel song? I had to play it at least 12 times.

Ym, you have 2 new fans, aged 5 & 6.

I have to listen to it again. I can't report until I read, and there has been too many podcasts thrown into the pot and moreover I am slightly confused on which podcast I am listening to.

All I know is that Purple Blues is winning....Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II 920794 & Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast  II 765994

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:03 pm