Entropy Music Club

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Entropy Music Club

Entropy Music Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Funk Soldiers

+6
SeeNote
nicocojo
Brickscratch
CKJ505
Ymaginatif
maxim9691
10 posters

Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III

maxim9691
    maxim9691

Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III Empty Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III

Post by maxim9691 Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:42 am

Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III Triple11

Get your own personal copy of one of the funkiest podcasts to ever hit Planet Earth.
    Upon playing expect tremors, earthquakes and funknatural disasters !

Look for the special BONUS TRACK inside

BTW- enjoy the new year

Code:
    www.megaupload.com/?d=II08ZBJ4 

Last edited by maxim9691 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ymaginatif
    Ymaginatif

Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III Empty Re: Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III

Post by Ymaginatif Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:25 am

I better hurry back to the UK and scoop this up!

Curious to see what you have done to or bits! cheers
    CKJ505
    CKJ505

Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III Empty Re: Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III

Post by CKJ505 Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:05 am

I better hurry back and scoop this one up too..... Tmill

A funky new year ahead. big grin
    Brickscratch
    Brickscratch

Post by Brickscratch Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:59 am

Thanks Maxim & to all involved , I'm downloading my copy now & can't wait to hear it Smile

Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III T07078In fact..,you won't believe how glad I am Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III Joker%20Laughs

All the very best to all at Entropy ,
    wish you a funktastic time throughout the New Year

Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III 8e7dc2166833545

Oh Yes !!! ..., just spotted what the bonus track is Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III Champions%20dance2 Freezer burns are welcome Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III Musik_2-1
    maxim9691
    maxim9691

Post by maxim9691 Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:59 am

Brickscratch seems to be excited about it Kool

Last edited by maxim9691 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    maxim9691
    maxim9691

Post by maxim9691 Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:06 am

Besides featured MC's Mace2theO & Ymaginatif ,
    guests include Kendra, Kamena & Keara Maxim Embarassed

Oh, and Y's request was also granted even though I'm not convinced it was a good idea drunk2
    nicocojo
    nicocojo

Post by nicocojo Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:30 am

Funky Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III 236716

On the 2 and 4, Days of wild Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III 482452

Thanks a lot cheers
    Brickscratch
    Brickscratch

Post by Brickscratch Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:48 pm

maxim9691 wrote:Besides featured MC's Mace2theO & Ymaginatif ,

Massive thanks & kudos to everyone involved
    - My first audio 'Borrow the Book' from Entropy MC & it is beyond any Xpectations ;)

Ha Ha Ha , I see some words are not encouraged
    ... & I'm really going to have to find how the h3ll you navigate this forum and work my way toward the library Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III Copyright-smiley Embarassed

maxim9691 wrote:Oh, and Y's request was also granted even though I'm not convinced it was a good idea drunk2

eh? - i'm not gonna ask 'bout that - but Maxim sounds younger than i'd thought (about 13 mins in.) Laughing
    maxim9691
    maxim9691

Post by maxim9691 Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:00 pm

Brickscratch wrote:

- My first audio 'Borrow the Book' from Entropy MC & it is beyond any Xpectations ;)

... & I'm really going to have to find how the h3ll you navigate this forum and work my way toward the library Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III Copyright-smiley Embarassed

maxim9691 wrote:Oh, and Y's request was also granted even though I'm not convinced it was a good idea drunk2

eh? - i'm not gonna ask 'bout that - but Maxim sounds younger than i'd thought (about 13 mins in.) Laughing

That's about where Y's request takes place rofl

Big thumbs up for the feedback, because that is the key to unlocking the vault here at EMC
    CKJ505
    CKJ505

Post by CKJ505 Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:00 pm

Really enjoyed that one, did not realise the old EMC intro was an actual song.

What stood out ; Danelleya Cotton's Rare Child,

MaXim's choice on modern funk song from Planet Funk, the Great Shake. I liked that one, very catchy with a hint of an 80's synth thrown in to catch the listener.

Mace2theO's pick on Larry G's sick funky bass beat with a host of other stars.

Overall funky and we get to hear the real MaXim. or is it? Laughing

maxim9691
    maxim9691

Post by maxim9691 Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:03 pm

CKJ505 wrote:Really enjoyed that one, did not realise the old EMC intro was an actual song.

What stood out ; Danelleya Cotton's Rare Child,

MaXim's choice on modern funk song from Planet Funk, the Great Shake. I liked that one, very catchy with a hint of an 80's synth thrown in to catch the listener.

Mace2theO's pick on Larry G's sick funky bass beat with a host of other stars.

Overall funky and we get to hear the real MaXim. or is it? Laughing

Yep, the voice is real and like all of humanity I hate the sound of mine- would rather hide it with Fx or a stand in. Laughing

Since we are talking about what we liked in regards to music - I really liked Y's choice with the song titled "Well, Well, Well" by Duffy Cool
    SeeNote
    SeeNote

Post by SeeNote Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:04 am

The initial Triple Threat podcast was great. ( I've missed V2 somehow.) Will be glad to plug into the 3rd edition! Thanks to all those involved!

And nice graffiti script on the "New Year's Edition"!

CKJ505
    CKJ505

Post by CKJ505 Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:01 pm

I swapped my old Veyron for a new Lambo.

Nice, thanks MaXim. Cool
    Brickscratch
    Brickscratch

Post by Brickscratch Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:49 pm

CKJ505 wrote:I swapped my old Veyron for a new Lambo.

Yeah, & we all know why cruise Embarassed .. Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III E32858167040547 Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III 97f743167040556 Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III A06a27167040568 Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III 7a7c61167040582 Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III D34ba9167040589 Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III Dc5832167040593 .. Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III Argh Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III Cry2

Sorry CKJ , Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III Smiley-shocked032 but now you know not to lend it to the Stig Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III No%20no%20no
    CKJ505
    CKJ505

Post by CKJ505 Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:57 pm

Brickscratch wrote:
    CKJ505 wrote:I swapped my old Veyron for a new Lambo.

Yeah, & we all know why cruise Embarassed .. Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III E32858167040547 Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III 97f743167040556 Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III A06a27167040568 Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III 7a7c61167040582 Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III D34ba9167040589 Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III Dc5832167040593 .. Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III Argh Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III Cry2

Sorry CKJ , Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III Smiley-shocked032 but now you know not to lend it to the Stig Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III No%20no%20no

Laughing Ok, ok, I wrote it off, the Stig would not.....never in fact. cool3
    Mace2theO
    Mace2theO

Post by Mace2theO Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:03 pm

maxim9691 wrote:
    Brickscratch wrote:

maxim9691 wrote:Oh, and Y's request was also granted even though I'm not convinced it was a good idea Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III 724786

eh? - i'm not gonna ask 'bout that - but Maxim sounds younger than i'd thought (about 13 mins in.) Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III 765994

That's about where Y's request takes place Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III 177651

Big thumbs up for the feedback, because that is the key to unlocking the vault here at EMC

Better hurry up back to the country...oh wait, I'm here now Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III 482452

Very much looking forward to checking this out so as to marvel at the magic Maxim has made from our garbled mess.
    Mace2theO
    Mace2theO

Post by Mace2theO Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:05 pm

SeeNote wrote:The initial Triple Threat podcast was great. ( I've missed V2 somehow.) Will be glad to plug into the 3rd edition! Thanks to all those involved!

And nice graffiti script on the "New Year's Edition"!

Pretty sure you've checked out #2 (re the Lulu Hughes track) so must be #1 you've missed
    SeeNote
    SeeNote

Post by SeeNote Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:43 pm

*It normally takes me a while to get through a full webcast, but my iPod and I are happy to report that I was able to absorb this creation in one day!

My hat goes off to you gents, as you most definitely know how to pull off an entertaining and FONKY episode!

Many thanks for the musical enlightenment.. Any chance for a track-listing?

Mace2theO
    Mace2theO

Post by Mace2theO Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:15 am

It took me several listens just to get past the first track Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III 765994

cheers "This song is in a very high key..." Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III 1844
    maxim9691
    maxim9691

Post by maxim9691 Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:08 am

Mace2theO wrote:It took me several listens just to get past the first track Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III 765994

cheers "This song is in a very high key..." Maceo, Ymaginatif and Maxim's Triple Threat Broadcast III 1844

Is that good or bad ? I have the record if anyone is interested
    Jfrost
    Jfrost

Post by Jfrost Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:59 pm

Nice Pod-cast and hats off to you all...well done, love the interaction.....most have actually used a script, which is a note a shall take if I ever get around to attempting another...idea in mind but not nearly drunk enough to plug in that mic again!!!

But yours really has thrown down the gauntlet, and that is a challenge beyond me. Maybe a triple Irish Housequake...CKJ505?? Kramor???
    Jfrost
    Jfrost

Post by Jfrost Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:03 pm

Just seen the arse to my new machine......reminds me of my granny's old car....the one she takes to the shop....and for you information Virginia, Cavan - Cork in 3hrs (including a Disel stop) and back in 3hrs includ a Pizza stop....some motorway but most back roads 650km Very Happy
    CKJ505
    CKJ505

Post by CKJ505 Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:31 pm

Jfrost wrote:Nice Pod-cast and hats off to you all...well done, love the interaction.....most have actually used a script, which is a note a shall take if I ever get around to attempting another...idea in mind but not nearly drunk enough to plug in that mic again!!!

But yours really has thrown down the gauntlet, and that is a challenge beyond me. Maybe a triple Irish Housequake...CKJ505?? Kramor???

Triple Housequake! Sounds good to me. Idea

"A Mr. Kramor is required at the information desk, a Mr. Kramor. tickle
    walkon
    walkon

Post by walkon Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:20 pm

thanks to all of U
    20Ten
    20Ten

Post by 20Ten Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:39 pm

thanx a bunch and best wishes for 2012 to all members

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:31 am